Today, we will discuss a blank weekly calendar. Actually, a calendar is not something new to us anymore. The existence of a calendar makes it easier for us to map which work needs to be done, see the deadline for work, schedule events and so on.
Although we always remember what date and what we must do today regarding programs in the following days, the calendar makes it easier for us to manage all our activities and plans.
The ways to make a blank weekly calendar
This time, we will discuss how to make a blank weekly calendar. The following explanation:
- On a calendar, you have to click the Add calendar. In other way, you may open a calendar. After that you should click Create to make the blank calendar.
- Next, you need to click the new empty calendar
- In the box of ‘Create New Folder’, you should type the name you want for the calendar of yours in the box of name. You also may select where you want to put your blank calendar. By using the default, the Outlook will make it be the subfolder in the folder of main calendar. After that, to create the calendar of yours, you should click OK.
- Under the icon of my calendar, the left side of the navigation pane, you must check the box besides the blank calendar which you have created. You must not clear or delete the checkbox of a primary calendar.
- Then, you should check the box besides calendar that you have created
- Then, you will get your empty calendar which is placed besides the main calendar of yours. Anywhere, you can click on the empty calendar to get it active.
- Find the File> Print and click.
- Under the setting, in the panel of print, choose the style of a calendar that you have chosen.
Note: If the preview of print preview displays the main calendar of yours with all events and also appointments, click options of Print. Under a print of your Blank Weekly Calendar, click a calendar which you have chosen the third step.
- Select the name of the calendar you want to print
- To specify the range of the date, you should click the options of Print. Then, under the range of print, enter the dates of start and end.
- The last, you should click Print.
The creative ways to make a blank calendar with paper
To make a blank weekly calendar with paper, you can use a notebook. You can choose this book because you already have holes on it, which will make the calendar easier.
The first thing you can do is to pull out some paper from the notebook. You can try not to have a hole that is torn because it will cause the paper cannot be linked. Besides plain paper, you actually also took a pair of hard paper in the notebook. This hard paper functions as a calendar buffer when it’s ready.
The next step is to prepare complementary materials such as markers, glue, scissors, and ribbons to hook. These materials can certainly be replaced according to your own, such as replacing markers with pens, replacing ribbons with string or thread, and others.
After all of the equipment needed is ready, it is the right time to draw a line! You should make vertical and horizontal lines so that they form enough squares to enter the date in one month. If you want to make it more creative, you can make it with various lines or decorations. it is really better.
After that, you have to enter the name of the day along with the date.
Now, it is the time to polish the top that contains the name of the month and year. This polishing is meant to make your calendar even more colorful. You can use colored pencils, markers, watercolors, or other tools. You can also insert images to beautify and fill in the blanks.
If you exactly could not bear to see the blank sheets behind the paper dates you have made, you may take the good initiative to write motivational words that are obtained from interviews with Google or your brilliant mind.
So, are you ready to create your own blank weekly calendar?